“Rhythm Rampage is like a country version of 'Heart'.”
— STAN MUNSEY, Keyboardist, Shenandoah
“Extremely talented and attractive... Britta and Brooke may well be the most promising female duo in Country since the Judds...”
— PHIL SWEETLAND, Music and Radio Contributor, New York Times
“With the perfect combination of sweet and spicy ear catching music these girls are a force to be reckoned...”
— JENNA LOVE, Nashville Muse
With moody guitars, thumping percussion and kaleidoscopic vocal tones, Rhythm Rampage is a Pittsburgh based award-winning singer/songwriter duo with a will of their own. Charming audiences coast to coast with intricate guitar playing, impressive vocals, and innovative melodies. Britta and Brooke Dodgen, known collectively as Rhythm Rampage invoke traditional country music storytelling with a modern fusion.
The soon to be released new album Guitar Getaway invokes the guitar-driven flavor of the Eagles and Zac Brown Band, thought-provoking lyrics à la Sheryl Crow and the strong frontwoman attitude of Bonnie Raitt. The girls co-wrote the entire 10 song album which was produced by the lead singer of Ra, Sahaj Ticotin, mentored by Bob Marlette, in Los Angeles, California and mastered by the Grammy award-winning Gateway Mastering Studios.
Touring regularly, Britta and Brooke have created quite a buzz playing well over 1,000 shows across the United States and gaining over 270K followers on social media. Rhythm Rampage received a warm reception at both CMA Fest and Country Music Radio Seminar. Their debut single Guitar Getaway reached #9 on the New Music Weekly Country Main Chart and #7 on the New Music Weekly Country Top 30 Indie Chart. The duo's lively second single, Good Kind of Loving, hits country radio soon. In addition, Rhythm Rampage signed a three-year licensing agreement with De Wolfe Music to pitch and promote their songs to film, television, and commercials.
Stand-out venues have included:
• Live on Studio 10 CBS Tampa - Tampa Bay/Sarasota, FL (Broadcast)
• Daytona Thunder National Anthem - Daytona, FL (2,500)
• Foundation Room, House of Blues - Anaheim, CA (Standing Room Only)
• The Roxy Theatre - Denver, CO (500)
• The Peach Drop New Year’s Eve at Underground Atlanta - Atlanta, GA (5,000)
• W.C. Handy Festival, Top Six Songwriter's Showcase - Sheffield, AL (600)
• Solano Avenue Stroll Festival - Berkeley, CA (1,000)
• Sweet Auburn Springfest - Atlanta, GA (700)
• Six Flags Great America -Gurnee, IL (5 shows)
Opening act for: Brantley Gilbert, Charlie Worsham, Lucas Hoge, Julianne Hough, Joel Crouse, and Trailer Choir.